Facilities at Pigeon Lake Resort
Click to enlarge and open in PDF print format
There is plenty of things to do at Pigeon Lake Resort. To open a printable version of our map: click here
- Safe, sandy beach with floating raft
- Miles of boating on the largest body of water in the Trent Severn Waterway.
- Fishing - pickerel, bass, muskellunge, panfish-bluegill, perch, crappy etc.
- Fish Cleaning Facility
- Canoe, kayaks, paddle boat available at the beach.
- Horseshoe pit, Shuffleboard, Badminton, Beach Volleyball court.
- Bonfire pits at each cottage.
- A number of different children's play areas
- Over 15 acres of green space for games, exploring and nature walks.
- Lending library and games as well as candy and ice cream, bait, etc for sale at the office store.